18 September 2009

The first 20.000 hits


Gnarlydog News has received the 20.000th visit since its debut in February.
Thank you to all my readers from more than 80 countries that have bothered leaving a comment or asked a question.
If you would like to see a particular topic covered this is the time and place to ask.
I can't guarantee that I can address your query if it's outside my limited field of expertise but probably can explain some of my projects in more detail.
You can contact me off this site by emailing at gnarlydognews@gmail.com if you prefer to remain anonymous.
PS I have been asked to detail my kayak seat replacement with a foam one.
I don't have any pictures of the construction/carving phase but I have some finished seats. See what I can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
Because of spam received from unwanted manufacturers/retailers all comments are now moderated. Allow a few days for your comment to appear when the operators of GnarlyDog News are on safari.